1. Permitted Use of the Site
2. Prohibited Use of the Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- copy, modify, or create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, or reverse assemble, the Site in any way, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers”) that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to
- use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs anyBia Digital Partners website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other website or webpage; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Bia Digital Partners for use in accessing the Site; or
- use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary Bia Digital Partners and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws.
The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Bia Digital Partners or its licensors (if any). Bia Digital Partners owns and retains all copyrights in the Content.
Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means.
4. Information and Materials You Post or Provide
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
Links on the Site to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Bia Digital Partners of the third party, the third-party website, or the information there.
6. Downloading Files
Bia Digital Partners cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files, or programs.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND.
BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS OR ANY OF BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS’S SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, YOUR ORGANIZATION, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM, OR DAMAGE YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BIA DIGITAL PARTNERS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT SUCH LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
10. General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Bia Digital Partners therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Bia Digital Partners does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.